There are not over a 100 people in the U.S. that hate the Catholic Church, there are millions however, who hate what they wrongly believe to be the Catholic Church, which is, of course, quite a different thing.- Archbishop Fulton Sheen

Friday, December 31, 2010

It's our book... we should probably read it at some point.

The beginning of this story is I've been listening to EWTN radio... and pretty much nothing else. So, of course I learned about Marcus Grodi and the work he is doing to "bring people home" to the Catholic Church. One of the things suggested was reading the Bible and the Catechism in a year. And that sounded like a good idea. A new year's resolution idea. They even split everything up into 365 days. And I like to share it with everyone I know... to form a support group... to discuss the passages... and to keep each other actually continuing with it.

The link for the pdf is here .

As I will probably read these at night, I will begin tonight, and think over the passages (and maybe blog about them... is blog even a verb?) tomorrow. Because it's hard to spend a day thinking on passages that you are going to read at the end of the day. Please join me!

No comments:

Post a Comment